Barcelona is one of the most child-friendly cities in Europe, given its numerous parks, play-areas, beaches and activities.
Here we have listed some activities we think you should know before coming to Barcelona with kids, so you will be able to keep little ones amused in Barcelona.
1. Barcelona Zoo
2. The Magic Fountain of Montjuïc, a spectacular display of colour, light and water acrobatics with musical accompaniment every Thursday to Sunday in the summer months and every Friday and Saturday during winter
3. The Barcelona Aquarium, the richest in the world for Mediterranean fish species
4. Tibidabo, a family amusement park in an emblematic location in the city of Barcelona since it is the highest point of the city
5. Poble Espanyol, a life-size reproduction of different Spanish villages
6. Port Aventura / Ferrari Land, a theme park on the Costa Daurada, some 110Kms south of Barcelona
7. The Olympic Stadium of Barcelona
You will find a brief description of each child-friendly attraction in Barcelona along with details on how to get there and a photo gallery.